Sunday 13 January 2013

9 - Construction - Motion Magazine




FINAL - Magazine Cover


FINAL - Contents Page




FINAL - Double Page Spread



Construction + Progress

CONTENTS:






DPS:

 






 

 
 
With the DPS after developing it I realised I was not happy with the photography I had done for the main image. The image was to pixelated due to me messaging it from my phone to my computer so I decided to go to the location again to capture a better image that was of higher resolution and had had a clearer subject.

Model Photoshopping:

Before

This is the Original photo and whilst good there are a few improvements to be made in order to make it perfect.

After

Here is after editing. I have slightly adjusted the colour balance in the whole picture to give it a cooler feel. I then used the spot healing tool in Photoshop in order to remove some blemishes off the skin on his face. After this I removed some marks on his arm that were exposed. Finally I highlighted his teeth and increased the brightness and contrast for that layer only, whilst increasing the blue colour saturation in order to give the models teeth a more white look.

No comments:

Post a Comment