Tuesday 20 November 2012

8 - Photo Shoot & Planning


































Photographic Studio Layout


Photographic Material

These were my favorite pictures out of the photo-shoot and were most likely to be used... I had to pick the Magazine Cover's photo out of these ones.

 







On-Location Photography

Here is an image I captured on scene for my DPS. It was shot at Trocadero Underground which is the subject of the article. In order to meet my requirements of the picture showing a lot of the area I had to use the iPhone 5's panoramic photography feature as I did not have a wide angled lens available. I did not do a full 180 degrees panorama though as this would have retracted focus from the wall and so I stopped shooting the panorama half way through in order to simulate a photograph taken from a wide angled camera lens.




No comments:

Post a Comment