Monday 19 November 2012

6 + 7 - Magazine Pitch - House Styles, Drafts and Layouts


Media studies magazine from Kishan Purohit

Audience Research

Based on comments from those who I pitched my presentation to, there was a general consensus that the concept of my magazine seemed viable and I had made good preparation for its construction by creating house style templates for each of my magazines pages. However one mutually agreed upon piece of feedback was that my Contents page could have included more listings and pictures. Due to my willingness to use a full shot of my model on the left hand side I had to compromise and make a 'Double Page Spread' as the basis for my contents page. This allowed me to fit all contents listings, imagery and the editors note without seeming overly crammed. This also accentuated the minimalist black and white colour scheme used throughout the page.

1 comment:

  1. Kishan this blog is missing a graet deal of work.
    You need to upload your Contents page of you college magazine, the evaluation, audience feedback throughout all tasks. This needs to be done straight away!
    Likewise your press pack, newstand task, House style, and masthead designs are missing.
    This also needs to followed up with development of the magazine, the Photography induction and photos you have taken.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete