Saturday 17 November 2012

3 & 4 - Preliminary Task + Audience Feedback

 
 

Evaluation

I felt that the creation of this college magazine cover allowed me to develop and enhance my skills at using Adobe Photoshop and Indesign. This was useful as I had not previously used Adobe InDesign and I needed some time to adapt to the slightly different interface and tools compared to that of Photoshop.

I tried to keep a simple colour scheme consisting of Orange/Purple/White/Grey as I feel these colours compliment each other nicely without clashing.

Feedback

The feedback from my peers was mostly positive regarding the magazine although they felt some improvements could be made. Notable suggestions included increasing Masthead size whilst cutting down on the image editing used on the model. The colour scheme was an object of praise.

Yasir Daoud - "Really good for first attempt
Picture would have looked better if it wasnt blurred, and if you made the Masthead a bit bigger it would look much better
Otherwise its really good"

Mariam Turay - "i like you magazine front cover, it looks very sophicated and i also like the colour scheme,but i think that the image of your model is too edited."

2 comments:

  1. Really good for first attempt
    Picture would have looked better if it wasnt blurred, and if you made the Masthead a bit bigger it would look much better
    Otherwise its really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like you magazine front cover, it looks very sophicated and i also like the colour scheme,but i think that the image of your model is too edited.

    ReplyDelete